Cham, 27.05.2020

Apartment building in Hammergut burning

An apartment building in Cham is on fire, and the Sinserstrasse is therefore closed. All the residents have been evacuated, and one person has been injured.

An apartment building in the Hammergut in Cham caught fire on Wednesday morning, reported the Zug police via social media. The facade and the roof are burning. Several properties have been evacuated, involving a total of 50 people, according to Zug police. One person has been injured.

The fire brigades of Cham, Steinhausen and Zug have been deployed.

More information will follow …