Saturday, 28 March 2020, starting at 08.30am
Because getting back on the career ladder is often the hardest job.
There are sometimes obstacles in the way of finding a job. Family commitments, being overseas, not speaking the local language, foreign qualifications can make it hard to break back into the labour market.
FMZ and Canton Zug Department for the economy and labour recognise these challenges and the Back 2 Work event is here to support you in your efforts to get a foot back on the career ladder.
This english language seminar provides you with the advice, knowledge and experience of specialists from the local authorities and economy.
- Learn about the Swiss law and social security obligations.
- Learn from a headhunter what employers look for and how to optimise your CV and chances.
- Improve your personal brand and be inspired by local success stories.
- Network with the experts and your peers – gain more knowledge and open more doors.
- Visit the marketplace to see what the local authorities, organisations and further education providers have on offer.
Verein für die Beratung der ausl. Arbeitnehmenden im Kanton Zug, Zuger Kantonalbank, 6301 Zug,
Sign up here