ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE AT THE SHI HOUSE OF HOMEOPATHY
CENTRE OF COMPETENCE FOR CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY
Since many years the SHI House of Homeopathy is a national and international centre of competence for classical homeopathy. It was founded by the internationally renowned Dr. Mohinder Singh Jus and consists of the following departments:
- SHI College of Homeopathy, offers a profound homeopathic education of highest standards since 1993. Courses are offered in the fields of human homeopathy and animal homeopathy. Furthermore you can find lectures for all interested people regarding homeopathy and health. Please click here to see upcoming lectures.
- 10 highly qualified homeopaths are working in the SHI homeopathic clinic. It offers outpatient treatment of acute illnesses and chronic deseases as well as emergency service 24 hours 7 days per week. Homeopaths are available for you around the clock.
- Homöosana: drugstore, production of homeopathic remedies and publishing, guaranteeing high quality products and service. Also available online: www.homoeosana.ch
- Dr. B. K. Bose Trust, makes a significant contribution to support homeopathy in Switzerland.
- The unique beautiful homeopathic garden shows over 120 plants which are used as homeopathic remedies. Guided visits for groups are offered from spring to fall. Just call us!
Welcome to the world of Homeopathy!
The SHI House of Homeopathy is conveniently located on the outskirts of Zug between Zug and Steinhausen. Zug is located between Zurich and Lucerne, reachable in only half an hour by car or train.
You can easily reach us by car or public transport.
Take highway exit “Zug/ Steinhausen/ Cham” and keep heading towards Steinhausen. At the second roundabout continue straight towards „Sennweid/Sumpf“. Cross the bridge over the highway and take turn right at the next intersection (at OSCAR’s car wash). Take the first left and follow the signs, parking is available in front of the building.
By Public Transport:
Take bus Nr. 6 from Zug (Metalli/ Trainstation Zug) or Nr.7 towards Steinhausen until “Ammannsmatt.” We are located directly across from the bus stop on the other side of the road.
You can also take bus Nr. 8 from Baar or Rotkreuz until “Ammannsmatt.”