Foreigners and integration law (AIG) explained
Wednesday, 20 Sep 2023
The new Foreigners and Integration Act (AIG) came into force on the 1st of January 2019.
Integration is now given a higher priority and the integration criteria are more clearly defined in the new law.
Receive answers to the following subjects:
- Integration criteria
- Extension of residence permits
- Granting of permanent residence (C-Permit)
- Additional requirements for family reunification
- Revocation and downgrading of permits
- Proof of language skills (and exceptions)
- 20 Sep 2023 18:00 - 18:00
- Free but registration required