The non-profit event LAKERlDE gives people with a disability an unforgettable experience as a guest (rider) on a motorboat.
Private boat owners (drivers) make themselves and their boat available for this event and bring their guests closer to the magic of the lake. Everyone involved in the event participates on a volunteer basis (helpers). Donations are also collected and put wholly toward a charitable cause. The cost of the event itself is fully covered by the organisers.
- 10.30 Arrival and "check-in" of the guests
- 11.00 Welcome
- 11.15 Boarding of the boats
- 12.30 Photo session with all boats on the lake
- 13.00 Return from the lake
- 13.30 Barbecue for riders, drivers and helpers
- 28 Aug 2022 10:30 - 16:00
- Pier 1, Landsgemeindeplatz Zug